Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Quality Control Technologist – Post Graduate

Admissions Open

If you are detailed, exact, and a strong communicator, consider training for a rewarding career as a Quality Assurance Technician or Quality Control Technologist. You can complete your postgraduate diploma in about 1 year at Oxford College. Learn more.

Additional information




Oxford College of Arts Business and Technology

Program Categories


Program Duration

50 Weeks

Program Intakes

Every Month

Class Type



OSAP, Second Career, Scholarship

Become Qualified in Pharmaceutical Quality Control and Quality Assurance
During this program, 60% of your time will be spent gaining hands-on analytical skill development in the laboratory and the remaining 40% of the time in the classroom for conceptual idea exposure. You will develop a strong knowledge of how drugs are made in pharmaceutical industries and its associated rules and regulations.

You will learn about Pharmacodynamics (PD) and Pharmacokinetics of a drug molecule in detail to understand by what mechanism a drug works in the human body or animal body. You will also become familiar with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Regulatory Affairs (RA), Pharmaceutical Quality System (QA) and auditing of laboratory systems and pharmaceutical pilot plant systems.

You will gain experience in each subject through classroom instruction, group project work, and presentations in front of the class. At the end of the program, there is a final review session to help you prepare for job interviews in the pharmaceutical field.

Main Menu

Get in touch with an expert

Full Name
Email *
Phone *

WhatsApp Icon